|10 reasons for choosing SPX for your training needs:|
|1.No traveling or parking hassles,
crowded conference rooms for you!
- that's a huge advantage and time-saver and vastly more efficient
|2.You can ask questions and get instant answers in
and that means you get virtually one-on-one attention - you just can't beat it
|3. You gain a deep knowledge of the program in a single
we're experts at business automation - we teach you how to automate the tasks that normally eat away your time.
|4. We have an exciting and dynamic training technique
- that's proven to teach you a great deal more in a day and really make it stick. No 'canned' curriculum here!
|5. Our instructors are experienced business professionals
not just trainers and they can answer questions about your unique situation and about the special interaction of many programs
|6. We teach all the tricks for doing the most with the
our classes cover the latest techniques for getting the most out of the software you use, while memorizing the least.
|7. All the attendees are working professionals like you
- so you'll be in good company. We are geared toward people who can't afford to spend more than a few hours away from their work.
|8. We feature 'Beginner/Intermediate' classes
- that's right - they're combined - a great cost and time saving! - You won't be left behind if you're a novice and you won't be bored if you're not!
|9. The classes teach you to be
- rather than being on Office 2003 or 2007 etc, you'll learn the core skills that yield the most power without becoming obsolete the next time a new version emerges.
|10. We provide ongoing support
If you have taken one of our classes and then you have a question about the software while at work you can always e-mail email@example.com and we'll gladly help any time - free of charge.
to Compare us
Back to Main page